Oh it’s the most wonderful time of the year! Cuddle weather, cocoa, and cameras clicking away trying to capture all of those holiday memories! Speaking of cameras, the photographer in your life deserves to have the best! After all, they are snapping those one-of-a-kind Kodak moments, right? This Christmas, get that special shutter bug stuff they can use (and think about how much they love you too)!
No matter what skill level the photographer in your life is, a new camera is sure to inspire them to capture more memories and take even more beautiful pictures. From polaroids to DSLRs, different cameras can take completely different images of the same scene or subject. Polaroid cameras are making a huge comeback right now and they offer a fun alternative!
- Canon EOS Rebel T5 EF-S 18-55mm IS II Digital SLR Kit
- Sony Qx10 Smartphone Attachable Lens
- Fujifilm Instax Camera (Pink)
You can’t teach someone how to have a creative eye, but you can give someone the extra tools they need to take that million dollar shot.
- Amazon Basics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod
- Toshiba Wireless 32GB Memory Card
- Wireless Shutter Remote
- Deluxe Padded DSLR Camera Backpack
- Canvas Military Camera Messenger Bag
Give your photographer the opportunity to add personality to their camera! They’re able to put life into the subjects and pictures they’re taking–they should also have the ability to add life to their favorite accessory!
- Tarion Neutral Woven Camera Strap
- Eggsnow Rustic Floral Bouquet Straps
- Meco Vintage Multi-color Camera Strap
If you don’t have quite the budget to be able to afford a camera, there are plenty of other smaller gifts that can make that photographer smile as bright as their flash! Check out this list of uber quirky camera-related accessories!