We’re looking for an individual with at least 3-5 years experience to work alongside our design team and branding agency to help us maintain and grow our website. Responsibilities range from making sure our site is always performing optimally to helping us develop new functionality on the site.
The Bloguettes site is built on WordPress so our ideal candidate would be extremely familiar with the platform and has ample experience in building custom themes and plugins. A general knowledge of GIT is preferred. Huge plus if you have experience interacting with deployment systems, databases, and third party APIs. (Look for additional requirements below).
We provide a fun and supportive work environment and we alway want to see our employees grow. To learn more about us, visit our Who We Are page.
Employment Type: Full time, 40 hours a week.
Location: The Bloguettes HQ in Phoenix, Arizona.
Submit your applications through our page or email us directly at email@example.com! Applications should include a cover letter, resumé and any other supplemental material you feel will aid in the decision making process.
Updated: July 8th 2016
Who We Are?
- Our aim is to empower the entrepreneurial age. Bloguettes is a resource for bloggers, creatives, and entrepreneurs. We teach workshops both online and in-person to help people brand themselves and their businesses.
- Browser testing and debugging
- Expertise in performance optimization including page load speed
- Ample experience navigating Illustrator/Photoshop
- Ability to work with a team & have excellent communication skills
- Custom theme creation in WordPress
- Backend WordPress development is a plus
- A passion for discovering emerging web technologies
- Contributions to Open Source projects on GitHub or BitBucket a plus
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM best practices